Monday, September 12, 2005

CRM

Now I understand why you would need trained professionals to manage relationships with customers. I am currently an extremely irate customer. I handed over a large sum of cash to what proclaimed to be the shop of my mobile services provider to have my account recharged. They said they would do so, they failed. They tried and failed, but failed nonetheless. So what did they do? Offer to refund. Much use that is to me, considering the main reason I went to them was because my lifestyle is such that during the week I don't find time for any housekeeping.

I spoke to various entities on Sunday and finally am almost harassing the woman to whom I paid the money because I need this done. What do they say? They'll try once more and then refund my money. I cannot go back to collect the money till Saturday next, will have no money on my card till then and generally froth at the mouth till then! My balance is now so low that I cannot even recharge by sending an SMS. I think I'm switching back to postpaid as soon as I can... presumably next Saturday.

No comments: