Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Angelus?

Do you remember the various cartoons and comics where the character has a choice between good and evil? The one I think of immediately is Snowy of Tintin who had a choice between delivering a note and eating a bone in Tintin in Tibet and the angel (Snowy in a blue dress with a halo) urges him to stick with the note and the devil (red Snowy with a tail and pitchfork) belives the bone is the right choice.

That was just an illustration of the choice one often faces. Personally I've been blithering a bit as well. Things with SO were going only ok and I was not very amused. I wasn't sure when I was ever going to see him again or if I'd want to see him after a while. In short, I was drifting.

This Monday I typed a long and traumatised post that showed me that I was behaving badly in resenting SO for not being able to meet me, but he genuinely wasn't able. That kinda also made me feel a bit drifty. Then there seemed to be a bit of attention from another dude... didn't help.

Then on Tuesday SO announced that he'd come to see me this weekend!! :) Yippee!!! There you have it ladies and gentlemen, the devil with the pitchfork making me drift and the angel showing me the other option.

Guess which one I'm going to pick? :) Saturday!!!!

No comments: