Tuesday, May 07, 2013

What's Up?

I've been in a rage the past few days. The only thing that keeps me on even keel is music. The slightest stupidity on the part of anybody else makes my blood boil instantly. It's making me an aggressive driver and a pretty rotten person.

I thought for a bit that it was just SO that I'm furious with, for a variety of reasons, but it's not just him. Last night, we were crossing a road and it pissed me off intensely that a two-wheeler, who had the rest of the road to choose from, was aiming for us. Made me angry, not just irritated. Today I drove in to work and man! Also, I came in to office to be social (i.e. hang out with my colleagues) but I really don't want to talk to the ones who are in office currently. I'm actively ignoring them and using music to drown out their voices.

I'm sure it's just PMS, but that's got to be wrong. Why is my PMS kicking my ass these days? I keep thinking I should exercise to keep it under control but I'm not remotely motivated enough and sometimes that pisses me off too. I'm a little scared, what if it's not PMS and it's me? Worse still, what if it is PMS and I can't manage it?

No comments: