Friday, July 10, 2009

More on RF

So... between Google and Wikipedia, no famous person has any privacy. I did some surfing about Roger Federer and I find he's quite awesome. He learnt when he was young, that he was too emotional in his playing - so now he holds off on the emotion, till he finishes the game. Imagine, a lion of industry admitting that before a huge win, he's not able to concentrate on what he's doing, because he's thinking of what he needs to say when he's done?

Not satisfied with knowing about the person, I looked up Mirka, the woman who's lucky enough to be married to this gem. I guess he's a normal person as well, who wakes up with bad breath and a rotten temper (though I don't believe it) but she's 3 years old than him! She used to play tennis but stopped in 2002. She's not stunningly beautiful and she's not very 'hot' but Roger loves her. Awww....

2 comments:

Miss M said...

Love your blog title! :)

From one chai addict to another(?)

Spicy Chai said...

Thanks :) I certainly love chai!

SC