Monday, March 06, 2006

Baby Boom?

As I knew he would, SO read the last post. I fought with him the day before I blogged, about the same stuff. How was he to know that it didn't go away but hung around in cyberspace. I'm sorry dear. I know it upset you.

I wish I could say it's all hunky dory now and we're shiningly happy. We're happy. I'm quite happy, but I won't' be completely happy till we're together. And even then... it'll take a while to get used to being together again.

This year is baby filled in my life. A cousin of mine had a baby last week, a colleague of mine the week before that. Another colleague has announced that he's going to be a father in September this year. If I cared to think about it... I'm almost certain that a number of children are born in the vicinity of 9 months from their parents' wedding anniversary. But let's not speculate too much :)

Again I got to thinking about how I'd like to have a kid and that even if I do it'll be only 4 years from now. I'll be 33 at the very least. By the time my kid is old enough to learn to cycle, I may not have the energy to keep up. One could go into whether it's fair to have a kid under those circumstances but one won't. One will say that there are several children in this world already and by the time one is financially and socially ready to have a child, one will consider the mode.

SO, one is very sorry :)

No comments: