Wednesday, March 27, 2013

:)

I'm probably kidding myself (hah!) but I don't care at present. This month, of all the months that we could have, SO and I genuinely 'tried'. We may have mistimed the trying, but we tried.

This month, of all the months in the past year, I've not had the type of PMS I usually do. I know it's contradictory, I should have more PMS symptoms, not less. I should be more realistic, and know that if it hasn't happened in all these years, it's not happened now.

And yet, I'm feeling slightly different. My body feels slightly different, I'm feeling more hopeful, and my requests to the universe for signs all have resulted in very positive signs. My period is due in the next few days. Till then, I'm going to remain hopeful. I'm going to smile enigmatically and talk to my uterus and to the little baby that I'd like very much to be growing there. 

1 comment:

Me said...

Wishing all kinds of good luck to you