Thursday, February 16, 2006

Who's yer daddy?

Have you ever felt let down by the blogs you read because they're not updated too frequently? I've always known that I'm voyeuristic and blogs are a wonderful way to satisfy my need to probe into other people's lives. Yet from time to time they clam up, or do nothing exciting or say nothing interesting. Is this fair? As bloggers who know they have visitors and blurkers... how dare they?

:) Fortunately I have no such pressures personally but am generally a bit bored. There's something about having work and knowing that you will and can do it... and just not wanting to. Maybe it's just chronic laziness in my case. I like my work, some parts of it are even interesting and yet there's the need to procrastinate. Notice that I call it a need, not an urge. I'm too far gone! Help!!

No comments: