Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bright Bright Sunshiny Day!

The weather nowadays is awesome when it's sunny. Bright blue skies with cottony clouds and lovely sunshine. And it's officially winter so it's cool and pretty. I love my city :)

Life is looking up. Work isn't killing and SO and I are doing ok. Not as wonderfully well as I'd like but that's cause we're not in the same place. Still... I guess now it's his turn to sweat and take my tantrums ;)

I was wondering earlier how to make new male friends without seeming 'interested' in them. I already have several male friends and it's great fun hanging out with them. Recently I met another boy whom I'd like to get to know better but I was quite worried about sending him the wrong signals. Then yesterday SO needed some help so I sent out a mail to all my colleagues, including the new friend material boy asking for help for SO. I got a bit of grief for the funny part of it and got a bit of probing to see if I was telling people to back off but now it's all great :)

The only bad thing about yesterday and today is this slight nagging headache. It's hovering around and gets worse from time to time. I'm hoping it's lack of sleep and I can go home and pass out sometime today. Working life sucks in some ways. Somebody wants me to take a call late tonight. Not late like 11:00 p.m. but late in terms of the working day. I mean, my employer doesn't own me. I do have a life! I promise I do! ;)

No comments: